Main Forum

Should I remake Frontier?

4 replies
Sparks:
+90
Untagged users
Before everyone rolls their eyes, no, this isn't a shameless reboot to an old plot.
See. back before survivals were a thing, I made Frontier, a plot modeled after Modded Survival. It featured a customized landscape and tons of bosses to fight, but unfortunately, it was never finished.

I want to revive Frontier with features that bring it up to date with modern survivals.
But for those worried about this being an unoriginal survival, fear not. There's no PVP or free building.

I call this reboot Frontier: Radiance Unbound.

For those wanting to see the original Frontier, it's still up, albeit it's many glitches. Go check it out if you want.

So what do ya'll think? Am I just clinging too hard to the past or do you think this could actually work?
Yeah, that sounds great!
2 votes
25%
No, just let Frontier die.
1 vote
12.5%
Not another survival...
4 votes
50%
As long as it's not cliche.
1 vote
12.5%
Number of voters: 8
1800672.gifText.LiveTyping.com
Posted Feb 1, 19 · OP
Sparks:
+90
Untagged users
Spoiler: List of ideasShow
Posted Feb 1, 19 · OP
Sparks:
+90
Untagged users
I should say that Frontier is a survival in a very basic sense. You gather resources, but that's really it. You don't make a base, there's no PVP combat, you don't even lose items when you die. In fact, it's more of an RPG than anything.
Posted Feb 1, 19 · OP
Sparks:
+90
Admins
Overlord
YouTuber
That would be interesting!
puodalaec9c.gif
Posted Feb 2, 19
Sparks:
Untagged users
I think I would say go for it, as long as you keep it as far away from one of those survival/generator games as possible, IMO those games don't take too much time/effort to make. but if you can find a way to make it work I say do it.
Posted Feb 2, 19
NoticeNotices