Main Forum

Kingdom Raiders [Coming Soon] - A Team Objective-Based Game

2 replies
Sparks:
+42
Untagged users
2019-02-05-18-08-09.png
Hey guys! It's me, BeastlyNinja, and today I have some exciting (maybe only to me) news! My game, Kingdom Raiders, is complete with its building and is nearing completion for open beta!  I’ve been working on it for probably an entire two or three weeks for the building (keep in mind I play probably 3 hours of DiamondFire on weekdays on average, so that’s a lot) and am glad to say it will be released for open bet a real soon!

From the front, this game may seem like a lot of objective-based team games, but it’s much deeper than that. I don’t want to get too deep into the information as that’s for later, but what I can say is that it a lot of it will be pure Minecraft knowledge and strategy, so stay tuned for that!

This strategy game will be played on a 100x100 map, making for pretty fast. The map is the same for both teams. This means that no matter what team you’re on, gameplay is exactly the same regardless of your team as far as I’m concerned. The map is the exact same regardless of your team, so you don’t have to worry about both teams’ key locations.
2019-02-05-17-44-37.png

Anyways guys, that’s all I have about Kingdom Raiders for today, so make sure to stay tuned for any other things I might post here on it!
19.jpg
Posted Feb 5, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Sparks:
+29
Untagged users
Interesting concept, I would love to try out the beta
Posted Feb 6, 19
Sparks:
+42
Untagged users
wrote:
Interesting concept, I would love to try out the beta
Thanks! The game will most likely be released for open beta by the 20th, if not earlier. Stay tuned!
19.jpg
Posted Feb 6, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices