Main Forum

Kingdom Raiders - More Information!

4 replies
Sparks:
+42
Untagged users
2019-02-05-18-08-09.png
Hey guys! So I’ve confirmed some details for Kingdom Raiders, my new game that is in development. (I also have a previous post on it, so check that out first!) It will most likely be pre-released for Open Beta by Friday the 22nd, so look forward to that if you’re interested!

This game will have two Kings in each corner of the map. When your King gets killed, your team has 1 minute to kill the enemy King and the game will be a Draw and rewards will be split equally between teams. If you fail to do so, you lose. Your goal is to kill the enemy King and defend yours from their attacks after. In doing so, you’ll get a win and some rewards! If you lose, though, don’t worry, you still get partial rewards!

I’ve decided that the game will have Team Roles. The Role system is fairly similar to a Kit or Class system, however, the Role system will be much more team based. Each role can only suit two people per team. For instance, there can be a total of 4 people with Role XYZ maximum (two people per team) but there can be fewer than 2 people per role on each team. This is to A: Limit teams to not invade so easily and to B: Make teammates more reliant on each other.
2019-02-08-16-59-01.png

Before I go, though, I’ll give you a bit more information as to what this game will be like. Most importantly, this game will mostly be based on 1.8 style PvP. Kingdom Raiders will have mines with respawning ores as well as respawning wood! Not only that, but we have private furnaces (That’s right, private furnaces!) as well as a fully customizable enchantment table! You can choose the perfect level to enchant your gear! There’s even quick-growing wheat for a permanent food supply! There’s nothing to lose!

Anyways, guys, that’s all I have for today, thanks for reading and remember, stay tuned!
19.jpg
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 8, 19
Sparks:
+27
Untagged users
Limitless

I'm not talking about potential,
but about netflix.
maxresdefault.jpg[img][/img]
Posted Feb 9, 19
Sparks:
+16
Overlord
wow! not only is it well formatted, it's also a great game idea!
keep working on it, and i bet it'll be a success if presented just right, which it seems to be!
- Solar
1775586.gif
Posted Feb 10, 19
Sparks:
+29
Untagged users
_SolarYT_ wrote:
keep working on it, and i bet it'll be a success if presented just right, which it seems to be!
- Solar
I totally agree! Amazingly formatted and the idea is quite interesting.
Posted Feb 10, 19
Sparks:
+42
Untagged users
wrote:
_SolarYT_ wrote:
- Solar
I totally agree! Amazingly formatted and the idea is quite interesting.
Thanks a ton guys! :)
19.jpg
Posted Feb 10, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices