Main Forum

Frontier: Radiance Unbound - Official Thread

4 replies
Sparks:
+90
Untagged users
Welcome back to the Frontier!

For those of you who were around two years ago, I, along with many others, collaborated to create Frontier, a Multiplayer, Open-World, Survival RPG, that got as many as 12 online players, and was even played by MrGarretto. Unfortunately, it was never completed. But now, I'm reviving the plot as Frontier: Radiance Unbound!

What's a Frontier? explain pls

In Frontier, you play as a hero, made by the spirits of Light and Dark, on a quest to slay Eechradar, the Death King, and restore peace to the Frontier. You must collect resources, fight monsters, and team up with other players to save the Frontier! Each biome is hand-crafted with custom structures to explore, mobs to fight, and loot to claim. With each boss you defeat, Eechradar grows weaker, and once all of his minions are slain, the path into his fortress will open, and the final battle with Eechradar will begin!

What's different from the original Frontier?

The main addition to Frontier is Spirit Powers. Originally, Mana was used to cast spells from spellbooks, which could be either crafted or looted from bosses, but now, new Spirit Powers will replace them. Light Powers provide buffs, like healing and damage boosts, whereas Dark Powers damage enemies by poison, suffocation, or fire. There's also new weapons, revamped crafting and material gathering, new areas like The Rig and Darkspire, ores, armor, weapons, potions, and more!

This is amazing! When can I play?

The plot is still a work in progress. Your progress may be wiped at any time. If you're brave enough, you can come play right now!

I'm a good coder/builder. Can I help out?

I'm always open to helpers! Give me some examples of your expertise on our Discord: https://discord.gg/jdsARJu

I hope to see you on the Frontier!
-Patrick15335, Kell's Scourge
Awesome, an original survival!
2 votes
100%
Ew, not Frontier again...
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 2
1800672.gifText.LiveTyping.com
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Sparks:
+29
Untagged users
Wow cool! I might wanna help!
Posted Feb 13, 19
List
Undo
Sparks:
+90
Untagged users
Sure thing! The plot was rented to me by SamMan_ so next time he's on I'll make sure he adds you!
1800672.gifText.LiveTyping.com
Posted Feb 13, 19 · OP
SamMan_
SamMan_ @ DiamondFire Node1
Sparks:
+358
Expert
Overlord
Sure I can add you, what's your username?
Guess there's a cat here now.
0a8fuAs.png

You all still get a hug tho

Tip: If your post is so short you have to put (word limit) on it, it's probably not worth posting.
Another tip: Unless you're a DF developer, don't try to say what is and isn't possible.
©
Posted Feb 13, 19
List
Undo
Sparks:
+29
Untagged users
wrote:
Sure I can add you, what's your username?
NoahLikesPi
Posted Feb 13, 19
List
Undo
NoticeNotices