Main Forum

Clear Variable Action

2 replies
Sparks:
+2
Untagged users
Hello! I think that the admins should add a clear variable action, in the set variable block, it would clear all the %player or %default vars (or any type) related to a player, it can be changed with the select block so if it selects all players it will clear all %player vars, so not the vars that are for everyone, and you can also do something like select player if var RandomName = 1 and clear their vars.
Please reply if its good or not and why :d
Posted Jan 9, 19 · OP
Sparks:
+341
JrHelper
Emperor
There are no variables assigned to a player.
%default just gets replaced with your name, so %default test is actually just "Ottelino test", and isn't related to me.
Posted Jan 9, 19
Sparks:
+22
Untagged users
Grat wrote:
Hello! I think that the admins should add a clear variable action, in the set variable block, it would clear all the %player or %default vars (or any type) related to a player, it can be changed with the select block so if it selects all players it will clear all %player vars, so not the vars that are for everyone, and you can also do something like select player if var RandomName = 1 and clear their vars.
Please reply if its good or not and why :d
Btw dis is pretty similar to my old player action varpurge (ik I was soo cringey back then)
Posted Jan 9, 19
NoticeNotices